We-Lift Crane Services is seeking a dynamic and results driven individual to join our team. Notably – We-Lift Crane Services has been awarded the 2017 Consumers Choice Award for Crane Services in Regina – due to our track record of service excellence and satisfied customers. So, our successful candidate will need to have a proven track record building relationships with clients, increasing sales and providing solutions that benefit both the employer and the client. With a knowledge and passion for the crane industry – We-Lift Crane Services will be a great environment for you to succeed.
- Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Represents We-Lift in a professional, respectful manner
- Educates clients about the services performed by We-Lift
- Actively prospects new business
- Creates sales and marketing presentations for audiences ranging from a single person to an entire boardroom
- Comfortable communicating with all people, field to executive
- Daily face to face interaction with industry leaders
- Identify additional values and sales during the bidding stage
- Excellent communication with all stakeholders to ensure accurate, detailed execution
- Follow up during and after the execution of the projects to maintain strong professional relationships and look for new opportunities
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated
- Analytical skills
- Responsible and respectful
- Goal and Target Oriented
Education and Experience
- Experience in a regional sales position
- Bachelor Degree Prefered; but not essential to this role
- An intermediate knowledge of MS office programs such as Word and Excel
- Knowledge of and/or previous exposure to the crane industry
About We-Lift Crane Services
We-Lift is a team of dedicated crane service professionals that work with safety and responsibility in mind; so customers feel safe and confident that their crane work is completed with the value, efficiency and reliability they expect. We-Lift is the crane service you can rely on with trusted hoisting solutions.
We-Lift has built a reputation for efficient and professional services with a commitment to projects deadlines, working 24/7 to get the job done. Our experienced team works with the highest safety performance standards while operating our large and top fleet.
General Hoisting Jack and Roll Disaster Recovery Multi-Crane Lift Hauling/Trucking Carry Deck Service Rigging Services Site Securing Traffic Accommodations Hot Shot Service
Saskatchewan owned and operated since 2002, We-Lift Crane Services is a team of dedicated crane service professionals that work with safety and responsibility in mind.
About our region
This will be a full-time position operating within the region of Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba. Travel through this region will be required.
Salary will be based upon education and experience. We-Lift offers competitive wages and health benefits.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations directly to: email@example.com